The following is a general summary of parking availability on Broadway Avenue and in the north parking lot during construction:
- Fountain Street – no parking from the first of May to the 4th of July
- Broadway Avenue – Fountain Street to Water Street and Water Street pedestrian plaza - no parking from the first week of May to the 4th of July . Parking restored before the 4th of July.
- Broadway Avenue from Water Street to Clark Street – no parking from approximately mid May to the first or second week of August. Parking restored after the first or second week in August.
- Broadway Avenue from Clark Street to Main Street – no parking from approximately the first week in June to the end of September.
- North Parking Lot (northwest corner of Broadway Avenue and Water Street): Parking in the north parking lot will be maintained until mid September and until all parking is restored on Broadway Avenue.
Two-hour parking limits will be strictly enforced on Broadway Avenue (in areas not under construction), on side streets and in City parking lots. Employees of downtown businesses are encouraged to park in the north parking lot or other public parking lots to leave remaining on-street and closer public parking for customers.